Dependability. Fuel-efficiency. Style. When you already have such a great car, why bother messing with it? Because we wanted to make the Toyota Camry even better. We started by improving the fuel-economy to a class-leading 35 miles per gallon – highway(4). Then we added EntuneTM(2) – a cutting-edge multimedia system that provides hands-free access to apps, music and phone calls. And to top it off, we gave Camry lots of optional safety features like a backup monitor(5), Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)(3) and Safety Connect®(6).
Of course, what good are all these awesome features if you can't comfortably enjoy them? So we redesigned the interior to offer a quieter, more spacious cabin. But that doesn't mean the 2012 Camry is some oversized tank. In fact, it has the exact same dimensions as last year's model.
Now you might be thinking that with all these upgrades, the new Camry is going to cost you an arm and a leg. Well guess what? We're lowering prices on the most popular models. That's right – we're giving you more Camry for less cash.
With so many great features, the 2012 Camry is the obvious choice for anyone who wants a great car for less. So really, the only decision you have to make is which color looks best?
| || |
Calling All Camry Owners!
Did You Know?...Camry owners drive a combined average of 102 billion miles a year, which single-handedly pumps billions of dollars back into the economy.
Toyota wants to hear some of your most memorable experiences. First dates, road trips, racing dreams, soccer games, job interviews, late night snack runs, you name it. So if you've ever owned a Camry, we hope you will join the Camry community and share your story with fellow customers. Check back next month to see your story and other members’ at Toyota of Morristown.
[Return to Main]
1. 2012 EPA-estimated city/highway rating for Camry 4-cyl. Actual mileage will vary.
2. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions. Select Entune™ apps use a large amount of data and you are responsible for all data charges. Apps and services vary by phone and carrier. Not all apps and data services are available initially. Apps identified by "TM" or "®" are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies and cannot be used without permission. See toyota.com/entune for the latest information regarding apps and services.
3. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor to determine if a lane change is safe. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal before changing lanes. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor, please see the Owner's Manual.
4. Based on 4-cyl. gas upper middle sedans, Polk segmentation. 2012 EPA-estimated ratings of 25 city/35 highway/28 combined mileage for 2012 Camry 4-cylinder. Actual mileage will vary.
5. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
6. Available on select Toyota models.Contact with the Safety Connect® response center is dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, cellular connection availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response center or receive emergency service support. Enrollment and Telematics Subscription Service Agreement required. A variety of subscription terms is available; charges vary by subscription term selected.